# of Rowers
# of Teams
Raised so far
September 12th to the Head of the Charles
Join in on supporting STEM to Stern, a program that is changing the sport of rowing! The fundraiser caps off at the Head of the Charles.
Support the Mission
Funds raised support the work that STEM to Stern is doing for kids across the United States so they are able to participate in youth rowing, STEM education and swimming.
Make Your Impact
Rowers For Change 2022 is an opportunity for all of us to get involved in changing our sport. Join a team and donate today!
- Isabel Inadomi just donated $26.10
- Nicholas Mathew Ambeliotis just donated $15.66
- Daniel just registered for Rowers for Change
- Owen just registered for Rowers for Change
- Myer just registered for Rowers for Change
- Colin Baker just donated $26.10
- Colin just registered for Rowers for Change
- Mathijs just registered for Rowers for Change
- Logan just registered for Rowers for Change
- Porter just registered for Rowers for Change
- Patti & Stan Mandel just donated $100.00
- Marc just donated $26.10
- Stacey Mandel just donated $50.00
- Anonymous just donated $208.80
- Brian Boardman just donated $52.20
- BRYAN J TULLIS just donated $52.20
- David Balwanz just donated $52.20
- Marc Mandel just donated $28.19
- Marc just registered for Rowers for Change
- William Densmore just donated $26.10
What a year of growth and impact it has been!
STEM to Stern has spread to 25 programs across the country and is creating a more diverse pipeline of athletes into the sport. This year, numerous clubs have graduated kids from their STEM to Stern program up to their high school team. With USRowing as a partner, STEM to Stern is poised for continued growth and success.
At the catch. Ready all. Row!
The STEM to Stern program uses rowing to bring people together across racial and socioeconomic boundaries. By creating diverse rowing teams, we foster relationships that change lives and improve society. In a country as divided as it is, STEM to Stern is a program that shows what is possible when we come together.
It is important for clubs to see themselves as part of the communities they represent. This includes everyone, regardless of race, socioeconomic status or zip-code. STEM to Stern removes the main barriers that currently keep many people from accessing rowing teams. By addressing transportation, swimming and academics, we ensure that everyone has the opportunity to participate and succeed on and off the water.
Clubs that grow in size and diversity increase their level of speed and relevance in their community. With additional athletes competing for spots in boats, your team will have more rowers pushing each other and bringing the best out of each other. STEM to Stern facilitates this environment of competition by adding new athletes to your crew.